Please read through our policies below
These policies will be verbally presented to you at your appointment
- Appointment cancellation policy
- If an appointment is missed/cancelled less than 24hrs before the appointment time a $30 cancellation fee will be charged.
- Payment policy
- We accept payments via Eftpos and Cash.
- Full payment is required at the time of placing an alteration order, unless we have discussed other arrangements with you at your appointment. No alteration work will be started without payment. If we receive payment less than 7 days of your pick-up date we will reschedule your pick-up appointment.
- Our dressmaking service payment policy works in 50% deposits. The first 50% will need to be paid prior to us taking your measurements. If you're unable to pay the 50% deposit and would still like to get your measurements taken a $30 fee will be charged, this will come off your total cost. The remaining 50% will be due at your second fitting.
- If you require us to purchase fabrics on behalf of you the amount will need to be paid prior to us making the purchase.
- Service Cancellation policy
Clothing Alterations Service
- Once we have received payment for your order, your order will be completed within your scheduled pick-up date. If you have a change of mind and your alteration is already completed there will be no refund. If you have a change of mind and your alteration isn't completed we can refund your total amount.
- With our extensive experience in clothing alterations we carry out our work in a professional manner and at your fitting appointment will ensure you are comfortable with our pinning of your garment. We carry out the work as per the pinning, which you will approve before we take your garment. If you have a change of mind after your garment is completed you may be charged for the extra alteration work.
- (please view our dressmaking service to know more about our process)
- Your design is discussed in thorough detail before we make the mock-up for your first fitting. If you have a complete change of mind about your design after the mock-up is made, you will be charged.
- If you plan on fluctuating with your body measurements please let us know in advance so we can schedule your fittings accordingly. Once your garment is completed and you have fluctuated in body measurements, you will be charged for the alterations to be made.
- Once the garment is completed and you have a change of mind on a certain aspect of your garment, you will be charged for the alterations to be made.
- Photo Rights policy
- We ensure to capture all our alteration and dressmaking work carried out so clients can view the extensive work we achieve for our clients. We can utilise these photos on our website and social media to create awareness of our services. No client information will be revealed unless you have given us permission.
- At your fitting appointments we take photos for a 'before and after' feature. These can be utilised on our website and social media to create awareness of our services. No client information will be revealed unless you have given us permission.
- All custom garments are photographed and/or videoed for our records. These can be displayed on our website and social media to create awareness of our services. No client information will be revealed unless you have given us permission.